Daily Captain - Sunday, December 1, 2013
Beard kink: ACTIVATE
Barefoot kink: ACTIVATE
i’m just saying, take as many selfies as you want.
there are multi-million dollar companies with old white men as ceos that profit off of your low self-esteem and self-hate.
I want so bad!
Marianne Faithfull - 1965.
This woman in one of my most favourite.
Here’s an idea.
Your mental and physical health does not in ANY WAY impact on whether or not you should feel beautiful, loved and worthy.
"Healthy" means a lot of different things to a lot of different people and you cannot know what healthy is for someone else just by looking at them. So don’t try. Know that they, as a human, deserve your respect.
Your health is not an indicator of whether or not you deserve to feel good about yourself. Whether your condition is chronic or short-term, whether you are stable or on the path to recovery or struggling to get there or maybe there is no recovery and you are simply living day to day on a narrowly deviating line between difficult and awful, you still deserve to feel love and self-worth.
Daily Captain, Sunday 8th December
Fuck me sideways, up ways and every way
Michelle Made Obama change seats she don’t play that shit lmao
She saiddddd PARDON MY BACK lmfao
Lmao sure don’t
this is perfect.
Michelle Obama is fabulous
"Ian does have one ability which I wish I could replicate. You can fall asleep - You could be on the rehearsal room floor, a few pages go by and he hasn’t had any dialogue… It’s so enviable; you and Winston Churchill." ★
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
It’s like a fantasy land.
I love trees so much. SO. MUCH.
Just… nature is too perfect sometimes.
Dude. Seriously. Just pull your pants up and STOP HAVING GAY SEX THEN.
Fucking homophobic fucktards.